The 1st deal in my new portfolio

The 1st deal in my new portfolio

Donald HajdariPro Member
Contractor · florida, Chicago · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes

Investment Info:

Small multi-family (2-4 units) buy & hold investment in Chicago.

Purchase price: $450,000
Cash invested: $60,000

Brick 2flat building in great shape with an unfinished basement

What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?

Bigger pockets and the beginning of my journey to financial freedom

How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?

Off market from a client that I while I renovating their multiunit.

How did you finance this deal?

20% down of my own cash

How did you add value to the deal?

about $100,000

1Reply
30 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Surf City, NC · Member since 2017 · 648 posts · 597 votes
    4y

    Congrats on your first deal! How much are the units renting for? 

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    4y

    Congratulations on the first deal Donald!

  • Donald HajdariPro Member
    OP
    Contractor · florida, Chicago · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hey guys, thanks for the positive feedback. I am currently finishing the basement and living on the first floor, rented out the 2nd floor. But I am almost done and I have a legal 3 flat under contract as of yesterday, so I am moving on to reach my goals!

  • Donald HajdariPro Member
    OP
    Contractor · florida, Chicago · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    top floor is at 1250 and I am going to Air Bnb the garden unit 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.