Manual underwriting VOR

Manual underwriting VOR

Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes

So first time buying a house, rental I live in with my spouse, I do not pay rent. My underwriter has had me jump threw lots of first hoops, which it’s whatever I get it! However she wanted a VOR when I’m not the one who pays rent and my Significant other hasn’t been the greatest at paying rent. I was upfront with my LO about this and they said anything that’s paid in the same 30 days is considered “on time” which he only made 7 months of on time payments… how screwed am I? 

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bjorn AhlbladPro Member
    Investor · Shelton, WA · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    3y

    @Rachel Zivojnovity welcome to BP. I'd say you are screwed Rachel. I would not rent to you, but all is not lost. I know LL's who do not screen and will believe anything. All the best!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.