Kingston NY meetup

Kingston NY meetup

Investor · Kingston NY · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 12 votes

Hello, a couple years ago I posted asking about any real estate meet ups in Kingston NY. There was some interest in starting something up but I do not think anything got off the ground.  I know there is one in PK but looking to do a northern Ulster one either in Kingston or Saugerties. I don’t have a ton of experience, 4 units right now and actively looking for more however I would be willing to try and host something if we can get some traction to get some networking going. Let’s see if we gain enough interest and make a meet up happen, maybe even a monthly thing. 

2Reply
50 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Beacon, NY · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y

    Hi Greg,

    I'm not sure if you are still looking to connect with others in Ulster County area for a meetup, since this was 10 months ago, but I may be interested! I'm a new investor, looking to make my first purchase in Ulster County. My partner and I have been living in Dutchess for a few years, and are moving a bit north for his work, and are excited at the real estate opportunities this also unlocks. 
    While this meetup idea comes to fruition, would love to pick your brain about the Kingston area as I get fluent with it from a RE perspective. Let me know if you'd be open to that :-) 

    Happy holidays!

  • Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Late to this post but I'd also be interested in a meetup in the Kingston area.  

  • Eric WagnerPro Member
    Investor · NJ · Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    I have been looking in Saugerties and Kingston NY for the past several months. I would be interested in the meet-up so please keep me posted. 

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    10mo

    Let me know if you all started a meet up. I'd be interested in connecting. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.