THOUGHTS ABOUT DEALS ON DISCONTINUED VYNL FLOORING???

THOUGHTS ABOUT DEALS ON DISCONTINUED VYNL FLOORING???

Member since 2018 · 73 posts · 13 votes

Greetings BP,

      I need to do flooring on a condo that will become a rental. I will need approximately 950sq ft of vinly planks. I came across a local flooring store where they found discontinued lvp from a warehouse for $1.09 sq ft. In total with delivery its comes out to about $1,230. 

The brand is Tarkett and the lvp is 20mil. I have been able to see two samples in person and it seems like pretty good quality stuff. The vendor said its original price was probably around $2.5- $3.0 a sq ft. It even has a slight padding attached. This would be a glue down tile. There is one I like more than the other, my only issue is that the surface of that LVP is very smooth and not textured. Nevertheless, for the money I'm paying...it is quite a discount.

Is this is homerun? 

Anything I should be weary of when buying a discontinued product at a reduced price?

0Reply
17 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.