Need help with income Verification for an Army Vet

Need help with income Verification for an Army Vet

Member since 2023 · 55 posts · 18 votes

I have a prospective tenant who submitted income from the VA but I am not sure how to verify this income. Is there a statement that she would be receiving monthly or that she can get? Is there a department that I can call to verify income? Should I just ask her to submit the last 3 months of bank statements showing that income?

Thanks! 

0Reply
28 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 916 posts · 296 votes
    2y

    You can get the information from VA.gov. It'll have the tenant's award letter and how much they are getting from the VA.

  • Christina GaldieriPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2023 · 55 posts · 18 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Shanequa J.:

    You can get the information from VA.gov. It'll have the tenant's award letter and how much they are getting from the VA.

    Thanks- I was on that site for quite a while trying to figure out how to do it but with no luck. She ended up sending me everything I needed.

    Thanks for responding! :) 


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.