How to manage Tax Deliquent list?

How to manage Tax Deliquent list?

Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hey here's my issue I would appreciate any help. I'm a wholesaler/flipper and it's been going well but I'm now trying to start grabbing prospects from the tax deliquent list that I grabbed from my county. Managed to figure out how to pull the list but now I'm pretty lost. My county responded to my request with 22,000 tax deliquent address' dating back to 2012 or so with varying amounts owed. Would really love some help understanding the spreadsheet I've recieved and how to navigate it (What columns I should be looking at, what qualifies one of these address' as a viable prospect, how to practically condense list, etc.). Anything helps! Here is the link to the spreadsheet. Thank you :)

https://docs.google.com/spread...

0Reply
27 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Fabian Castillo:

    Hey here's my issue I would appreciate any help. I'm a wholesaler/flipper and it's been going well but I'm now trying to start grabbing prospects from the tax deliquent list that I grabbed from my county. Managed to figure out how to pull the list but now I'm pretty lost. My county responded to my request with 22,000 tax deliquent address' dating back to 2012 or so with varying amounts owed. Would really love some help understanding the spreadsheet I've recieved and how to navigate it (What columns I should be looking at, what qualifies one of these address' as a viable prospect, how to practically condense list, etc.). Anything helps! Here is the link to the spreadsheet. Thank you :)

    https://docs.google.com/spread...


     Hey Fabian, Im looking for a similar list that you have in my own county. What did you ask for when asking for the list? I need help getting the same list in my county.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.