Recommendation for STR photographer for Delaware Beach property

Recommendation for STR photographer for Delaware Beach property

Member since 2021 · 21 posts · 11 votes

Hi all! 

I'm looking for a local STR photographer for my new property in Rehoboth Beach, DE. I'm looking for someone with experience doing photography for STR vs selling. I have a few recommendations, but some of them come with caveats on how I can use the photography and I'd rather not have that hassle.

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn McDonnellBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Rehoboth Beach, DE · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 11 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Lynne Burke:

    Hi all! 

    I'm looking for a local STR photographer for my new property in Rehoboth Beach, DE. I'm looking for someone with experience doing photography for STR vs selling. I have a few recommendations, but some of them come with caveats on how I can use the photography and I'd rather not have that hassle.

    Hi Lynne, we use Michael Rhue, 302-245-1806,for our photos, both listings and STR(see link below). Our STR has been featured in numerous publications/travel blogs with these photos. You can use his photos however you like. Let me know if you need anything else. Good luck!

    https://abnb.me/B8tYVW8wJpb

  • Member since 2021 · 21 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    @Shawn McDonnell Thank you! So helpful!

  • Shawn McDonnellBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Rehoboth Beach, DE · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    @Lynne Burke you’re welcome!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.