Marketing a Lake House for rent

Marketing a Lake House for rent

Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 3 votes

I have a Lake Home on Lake Mahopac NY and want to market it as a year long, furnished rental to folks in NYC or elsewhere who want to experience Lake Life. I also want to attract people who might be considering renting in other areas such as the Hamptons or Jersey Shore. What marketing techniques would you suggest to reach these people? Thank you, David

0Reply
31 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Janesville WI · Member since 2019 · 55 posts · 36 votes
    4y

    @David Gorman let's connect; I work full-time in marketing at an agency and would be happy to share some ideas with you. 

  • Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Thank you. How can i reach you? David

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.