Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 84 posts · 107 votes
I have been using Innago management software for almost a year now. The flexibility it gives on signing leases and reporting is what I like most about it. This morning I got an email that they will now have an option to report on time (or late) rent payments to the credit bureaus. The most rewarding part of this whole hobby is being put into a position to help good people that, because life happened, may have a hard time finding a place. In the areas I invest in, credit scores are not good but that doesn't have to mean that they are not worthy of living in my units. Looking forward to implementing this in my vacancy ads and helping tenants build credit.
Rental Property Investor · Member since 2021 · 384 posts · 197 votes
4y
@Peter Eberhardt I too have been using Innago for years now. I am so glad that they came out with a tenant credit reporting feature! It's even free for my tenants to use and I love the fact that some of them now can slowly build their credit.