Zillow rental listing has been removed suddenly

Zillow rental listing has been removed suddenly

Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Has anyone else had issues with Zillow suddenly taking down a rental listing? A few of my listings are not showing up on Zillow all of the sudden. First I was told that the unit was listed as for sale and that Zillow does not allow a for sale and a for rent listing for the same address. This was not the case so I wrote back and I am now being told that I need to verify the ownership. This is all fine but in speaking with owners and in looking at the county tax records nothing has changed. So I am curious why they suddenly need this information. 

1Reply
178 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2024 · 55 posts · 40 votes
    2y

    Hey John,

    We have not had any issues like this happening recently.

    That is true, that Zillow can not post a unit for rent and for sale at the same time.

    I think Zillow is making some changes on the backend and that may be causing some of these issues!

    If you are not able to get it posted "by Property Owner" maybe try by "Management Company"

  • Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Hey John, 

    I use Connectlinx.com to list my rentals and never have any issues!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.