Property Available for rental in Stone mountain GA .

Property Available for rental in Stone mountain GA .

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2025 · 132 posts · 30 votes

Hi All,

I have my investment property in stone mountain GA . I am having tough time to rent it out for past few months. please suggest any creative ideas to rent it out as soon as possible . Because I have to pay my mortgage.

please click the link to check the property and pass on the referrals if you have any in Stone Mountain ,GA 

zillow.com/homedetails/3959-Wood-Path-Dr-Stone-Mountain-GA-30083/14481745_zpid/

thanks

Joshua

1Reply
52 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 19 votes
    7mo

    @Joshua Kavadi

    Perhaps lower the rent? Each month it sits lowers your trailing 12 income. You can possibly recoup the difference when you raise the rent at the end of the lease.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.