Real Estate Agent · Greenville, SC · Member since 2014 · 86 posts · 30 votes
So this is my first forum post. I am an avid listener to every podcast so now I need to get involved. I would love to get some thoughts on a marketing budget for a continuous direct mail campaign. I am brand new to this and do not believe I will be able to process efficiently if I am inundated with leads. I work 50 hours a week and without a partner I know I would not be able to do that kind of work load justice. In your professional opinion would 1000 a month be sustainable starting out? Thank you for your invaluable advice!
Real Estate Professional · Falls Church, VA · Member since 2012 · 238 posts · 83 votes
11y
Hi Matthew, welcome to BP. I think if you do a few queries about marketing campaigns you will find the answers to your questions are already here. There is also a sticky thread at the top of the Marketing topic that would be useful to read. Good luck!
Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y
@Account Closed
You really need to ensure you have systems in place to handle the leads, prior to kicking off any campaign. If you don't, you're just wasting money. Mike Quarles and Jerry Puckett can both give you a ton of information around marketing and right sizing your campaigns. I would also recommend you listening to the podcast with Ben Grise. He uses multiple software packages that integrate together to manage his leads. It may be helpful to you.
Real Estate Agent · Greenville, SC · Member since 2014 · 86 posts · 30 votes
11y
That's correct David. 250 outsourced letters a week. Change my campaign format(yellow letters, post cards etc.) every month as well as message. Update my list every 9 months as to hit everyone at least 9 times. Consistency will be a big player here and I need to be sure I am fully capable of handling that campaign.