Professional · Noblesville, IN · Member since 2014 · 222 posts · 66 votes
What are the most used or effective websites investors prefer to shop online and why? I suspect there are numerous choices and would like to figure out a solid strategy for my marketing. Thanks. George
Professional · Noblesville, IN · Member since 2014 · 222 posts · 66 votes
11y
Great input! Thanks @Ryan Mullin Just tried postlets last week and really liked it. Any experience with Loopnet? Looked interesting from an initial trial post and their followup with me. Requires a year committment was the only catch. Not sure what results it would provide.
Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2009 · 575 posts · 496 votes
11y
loopnet is pretty expensive. I had a year membership in 2012. it seemed good for marketing multifamily... got lots of leads but no sales. So I canceled. to expensive to not produce results.