Real Estate Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 6 votes
how do I use BP to find cash buyers in my area? especially ones who are tried and true. I'm a wholesaler and would like to start connecting with these ppl to do deals. Thanks
Real Estate Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 6 votes
11y
@Shawn M. Thanks for the advice. When you have a great deal, how do you normally market it say by email for example? I mean so that you come off as someone who knows what they are talking about
Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2013 · 205 posts · 161 votes
11y
@Account Closed
you can post in the marketplace for cash buyers in your area if you are a pro member (paid).
there are many other ways to get cash buyers too but first i would suggest that you get a squeeze page and an autoresponder to start buolding your cash buyers list.
Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2013 · 205 posts · 161 votes
11y
@Account Closed
A squeeze page is a simple one page site that asks for the persons information. It's kinda like a mini-website. You can get one by searching Google for "real estate squeeze pages". We created our own that is a WordPress theme for sellers, buyers and private lenders. If you're not familiar with Wordpress just Google it - it's a free content management platform and I highly recommend it.