USPS Every Door Direct Got Lost? What to do now?

USPS Every Door Direct Got Lost? What to do now?

Hayward, CA · Member since 2014 · 90 posts · 47 votes

I'm helping a realtor friend doing USPS EDDM. Almost 1000 postcards, printed through click2mail per their EDDM spec. Dropped off and paid the postage in the post office last Tuesday. 

They have not mailed them out(I knew this because I live in the same community we mailed to, and the website has no hits). I went to the postal office Saturday morning to find out when they will be mailing them out, and the carrier supervisor told me they can't find the package anymore.  

It's not cheap to design, print and mail 1000 postcards. Anyone else experienced this when dealing with USPS's every door direct? I'm going to the post office again tomorrow, any suggestions as to what to ask? I'd be pissed if one of the guys there got lazy and just throw the postcards away(instead of delivering them).

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Sibley, LA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 190 votes
    11y

    @Eric Z. sad to say man maybe it got lost in all the other bags os mail. This happens more than you think. Those guys going to have to do something.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.