Help with Marketing Material. Investors. Mortgage. Loans.

Help with Marketing Material. Investors. Mortgage. Loans.

Involved In Real Estate · Worcester, MA · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 2 votes

So, I am creating a marketing piece and my focus is to attract as many first time as well as experienced Investors as possible. I want to put an example of one completed transaction to show the potential for the profits. The part I need some help with is the mortgage loan part. I would like to show an accurate example of what kind of loan and how much an investor would spend on the loan part. Looking for numbers. Now, this is just an example so the numbers can be anything. I was thinking along the lines of a 120k house, flipping in anywhere from a week to three months. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    You probably be safe to determine the average price of homes in you area to marketing to get a feel for the average sale price less maybe 20%. Once that determine calculate a 70% LTV loan amount to arrived at a possible loan amount. Hope that helps.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.