Investor · Bronx, NY · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 1 vote
I'm looking for wholesalers in NY. I have a couple of cash buyers on my list looking to buy deals asap.
I'm on a budget but I am able to do a direct mail campaign in the NYC/Westchester County area for absentee owners. I'm looking more for mentorship and someone to show me the Real Estate ropes. I've been very close to making a deal with someone out of state but they backed out I'm assuming because they could tell I was brand new to the business and didn't have a lot of knowledge in the field.
Real Estate/Tax Lien Investor · St. Thomas, Virgin Islands · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 3 votes
10y
Hey Tiffany,
I am also learning the ropes myself, but it looks like you are off to a great start. Currently, I'm working on wholesaling couple houses in the Virgin Islands and looking for potential Buyers. Have you try using Craig's list for FSBO ads? Or online news papers? Hope this helps.