Where do you buy Real Estate Yard Signs?

Where do you buy Real Estate Yard Signs?

Investor · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 684 votes

I have a real estate agent but mostly do investing. We now have enough flips where I want to order some hanging yard for sale signs. I have scoured the internet and don't really see too many reputable sources that make these.

Anyone have any companies they recommend? I am from Southern California.

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    17y

    I think the poster is referencing the wooden hanging for sale signs realtors use, not bandit signs.

    I don't know personally but I would imagine a good start is to ask a realtor.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.