Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent In Champaign IL

Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent In Champaign IL

Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone,

I'm a investor in the Champaign, IL area and new to Bigger Pockets.  I'm need to find an "investor" friendly real estate agent in the city.  I'm looking to flip some properties and I want to find an agent who is used to working with investors and is knowledgeable about the various neighborhoods. 

If anyone has any recommendations I would be very grateful.  Thanks in advance! 

0Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Champaign, IL · Member since 2012 · 22 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Cynthia,

    My wife, Mariya Vandivort, is a real estate broker with Keller Williams and she's worked with various investors.  Her and her team would be glad to help you out.  Happy hunting!

    Kirby

  • Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thanks Kirby!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Champaign, IL · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi Cynthia,

    I am an Agent with Keller Williams-TREC in Champaign. Would be happy to meet with you and discuss you plan/ strategy for investing in Champaign.

    Send me a message and lets talk

  • Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Hi Jim, Thanks for your info. I will contact you once I get a few things in place.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.