How to farm property owner phone numbers?

How to farm property owner phone numbers?

Investor · West Covina, CA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 0 votes

Hello,

I am an active real estate investor focus on single family flips. I usually flip 3 to 4 properties a year and I'd like to get into the commercial game now. I'm trying to farm a list of 8+ unit apartments in Southern California but I don't know how I can get the phone numbers of all the property owners to these apartments. I'd like to broker some deals for people as well and find my own deals. Hope someone can help me out. Thank you!

0Reply
30 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 20 votes
    9y

    It might be possible to find some phone numbers but to find ALL phone numbers...very unlikely. As with our consumer data there is usually just 35% of consumer households that have land lines. Also, if searching for emails...again about 30% at most. Many times investors want to hide what they own...through LLC's etc. . If you want to explain in detail how you are presently filtering for the 8+ list...it may be helpful to guide you.

  • Commercial Real Estate Agent · Redlands, CA · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Listing information and data services such as CoStar and Loopnet sometimes provide phone numbers for owners. Are you looking for off market deals only? Also, do you have an area you are looking to invest in? I currently live/work in the Inland Empire and the farther east you go from LA the better deal you might get.

  • San Rafael, CA · Member since 2009 · 30 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    ProspectNow is a good subscription data source for phone numbers of commercial building owners. I think you can export ~500 records/mo.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.