Anyone can recommend a RE Agent in Allentown, PA?

Anyone can recommend a RE Agent in Allentown, PA?

Staten Island, NY · Member since 2015 · 265 posts · 59 votes

Anyone can recommend a RE Agent in Allentown, PA or the surrounding areas?

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 240 posts · 94 votes
9y

@Eric DeVito I can recommend three RE Agents for you. They are all good and I have worked with them each before.

Eric Rothenberger - Remax - His Website - Eric sold my personal home after I renovated it for $5k over market. He is good for retail sales, but may be able to help you find properties. 

Garrett Rhoads - Keller Williams - His Linkedin - Garrett is the president of the Lehigh Valley real estate club and used to be one of the largest wholesalers in the area. He does not publicly market himself, but he is one of the most investor savvy realtors in Allentown.

Rennard Clayton - Fredricks Realty - His Website - I have bought one property with Rennard before. He is generally pretty good at finding properties and understands investors. The special thing about Rennard is he runs an independent inspection company, so he would be great for walking you through the properties and telling you about potential issues.

DM me if you want me to give you their cell phone numbers. Also, if you have something specific you are looking for, please let me know and I might be able to help directly. I am not a realtor, but I do invest in Philadelphia and Allentown.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2012 · 95 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    99% of Realtors don't know spit about investing and will try to convince that something is a "great investment".   Tread lightly.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 240 posts · 94 votes
    9y

    @Eric DeVito I can recommend three RE Agents for you. They are all good and I have worked with them each before.

    Eric Rothenberger - Remax - His Website - Eric sold my personal home after I renovated it for $5k over market. He is good for retail sales, but may be able to help you find properties. 

    Garrett Rhoads - Keller Williams - His Linkedin - Garrett is the president of the Lehigh Valley real estate club and used to be one of the largest wholesalers in the area. He does not publicly market himself, but he is one of the most investor savvy realtors in Allentown.

    Rennard Clayton - Fredricks Realty - His Website - I have bought one property with Rennard before. He is generally pretty good at finding properties and understands investors. The special thing about Rennard is he runs an independent inspection company, so he would be great for walking you through the properties and telling you about potential issues.

    DM me if you want me to give you their cell phone numbers. Also, if you have something specific you are looking for, please let me know and I might be able to help directly. I am not a realtor, but I do invest in Philadelphia and Allentown.

  • Dave LinPro Member
    Insurance Broker and Real Estate Investor · Lehigh Valley, PA · Member since 2014 · 229 posts · 73 votes
    9y

    Out of the two David mentioned.  I know both Garrett and Rennard.  Both of them are knowledgeable. Garrett has been busy with his start up company, so he may not have as much time.  

  • Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Eric I know does well with selling your property. He markets well. So if you have a finished project go with him. This is me speaking as an outsider seeing his productivity . 

  • Investor · Elizabeth, NJ · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Rennard just helped me buy my first investment property. He's  phenomenal.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.