What top 3 aspects should an investor website contain?

What top 3 aspects should an investor website contain?

San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 118 posts · 35 votes

I would like to know the top 3 things you feel an investor website needs. This can be anything ranging from design, to content.

Feel free to share more than 3.

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Shawn AckermanPro Member
Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9y
I'd suggest a blog for SEO from the start. It should also be connected to your other social media outlets. I'd also suggest photos and or videos of what your company is about. Best of luck to you!
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    I'd suggest a blog for SEO from the start. It should also be connected to your other social media outlets. I'd also suggest photos and or videos of what your company is about. Best of luck to you!
  • Real Estate Agent · tampa, Florida (FL) · Member since 2013 · 206 posts · 96 votes
    9y

    content, functionality, and user experience is and always will be most important. Your website could rank #1 for every phrase in the world but if nobody likes your site, isn't good to look at or use, then nobody there will be no point of having the site.

    Cant tell you how many clients I used to have where I've ranked their site and it didn't increase any leads or business for them and they wasted months and thousands of dollars because they focused on the wrong things.

    too many people focus on SEO and growing their website first when they need to focus on making their website one that THEY would enjoy using if they happened to find it online. The more quality content you create the better your site will rank and be found.

    And this is coming from someone who made a living doing SEO before getting into real estate.

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 118 posts · 35 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Shawn Ackerman:

    I'd suggest a blog for SEO from the start. It should also be connected to your other social media outlets. I'd also suggest photos and or videos of what your company is about. Best of luck to you!

     Amazing tips, all noted! Thank you!

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 118 posts · 35 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Mike Hicks:

    content, functionality, and user experience is and always will be most important. Your website could rank #1 for every phrase in the world but if nobody likes your site, isn't good to look at or use, then nobody there will be no point of having the site.

    Cant tell you how many clients I used to have where I've ranked their site and it didn't increase any leads or business for them and they wasted months and thousands of dollars because they focused on the wrong things.

    too many people focus on SEO and growing their website first when they need to focus on making their website one that THEY would enjoy using if they happened to find it online. The more quality content you create the better your site will rank and be found.

    And this is coming from someone who made a living doing SEO before getting into real estate.

     Fantastic advice and I will take all into consideration! 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 511 posts · 345 votes
    9y

    Blog, Contact Information, and something explaining how you buy and sell. Make it clear and concise and easy to read. 

    I'm just setting my website up now. 

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 118 posts · 35 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Christopher Blanco:

    Blog, Contact Information, and something explaining how you buy and sell. Make it clear and concise and easy to read. 

    I'm just setting my website up now. 

     Just noted your advice! Thank you! And let us know how your website is going!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.