Looking to connect with Multi-family Investors

Looking to connect with Multi-family Investors

Real Estate Professional · Battle Ground, WA · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 4 votes

I am 20 years old from Vancouver, WA and have been studying real estate for some months now. I am very open-minded to listen to those with experience, advice, and mentorship. I would love to buy you a cup of coffee and here about what you do. My ultimate goal is to buy apartment complexes. I have raised up private money as well as my own capital. 


Thank you! Blessings. 

Arthur

2Reply
17 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 318 posts · 307 votes
    9y

    I wish I started when I was 20yrs old! Good Luck!

  • Rental Property Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    @Arthur RyapolovWe should chat dude :D

  • Investor · Hillsboro, OR · Member since 2014 · 62 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    Great to know Arthur! 

    Have you been attending the RE meetups in Vancouver? That's a great place to meet like minded investors and make great contacts.

  • Real Estate Investor · Spring Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 288 posts · 98 votes
    9y

    Good luck

  • Real Estate Professional · Battle Ground, WA · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @Pragya Singh I have. I am looking to connect with large multi-family investors. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.