Marketing in Volume: Which lead sources are the best

Marketing in Volume: Which lead sources are the best

Wholesaler · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 3 votes

Hey BP community, I'd like to send out marketing to motivated sellers in my market. However I'm looking to do it on a massive scale and wondering where to source and which leads to source...I'm thinking at minimum 3000/month and would be willing to do more if they're available. Where would you start to get that kind of volume and what kind of leads would you target?

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 351 posts · 141 votes
    9y

    ListSource is a common tool for leads. You can really drill down to specifics to get the exact target prospects that you're looking for (i.e. absentee owners, pre-foreclosure, owners with a good amount of equity, landlords who have owners for +30 years and could be tired of landlording). Hope this helps !

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.