Targeting REO/FSBO on Realtor/Zillow

Targeting REO/FSBO on Realtor/Zillow

Mark RichardsonPro Member
West Friendship, MD · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 6 votes
Wondering what someone's approach should be when sending messages to agents via the Zillow or Realtor websites. I would like to start sending offers to some analyzed properties but would like the 'direct mail' type message in there i.e. 'I would like to buy your house all cash'. Should I be asking if they're still accepting all cash or open to seller financing etc.. New approach for me and was hoping to get advise from the experts. Thanks!
0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Sibley, LA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 190 votes
    9y

    @Mark Richardson I'm a believer in creative marketing to get the attention of those whom I'm trying to market to. Your approach is the key to a successful response rate. I will think about if I'm in their shoes what type of message will get me to respond. The key is to keep it short and to the point.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.