Yellowletters.com list service

Yellowletters.com list service

Specialist · Davidson, NC · Member since 2011 · 35 posts · 6 votes

Yellowletters.com has an option to buy your list through them at .15 per record.  In parenthesis, it says Listsource.  Does this mean they are going to purchase the list through Listsource?

Listsource is about .23 per record...

Anyone have experience buying Yellowletters lists as well as direct from Listsource?  Is there a difference?  

0Reply
39 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 3 votes
9y

@Jorge R. "Listsource" has been a good concept, but because of over saturation in the market with those particular lists I would have to agree with @Antonio Coleman. My brother, @Account Closed, and I focus on building our own lists of probates and absentee code violations. The results are exactly to expectation in our market. Helping people who not enough people market to, and having no bid wars or competition fighting for the leads. Send me a direct message to inquire more.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Sibley, LA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 190 votes
    9y

    @Jorge R. personally I never used them, but I' away caution on buying list from anyone. Not saying anything wrong with that company just saying building your own list is sometimes the best route to go. 

    Yes, it takes time and efforts but I think the response rate is a lot better. 

    "Real Estate Marketing Headquarters" Signing Off 

  • Wholesaler · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    @Jorge R. "Listsource" has been a good concept, but because of over saturation in the market with those particular lists I would have to agree with @Antonio Coleman. My brother, @Account Closed, and I focus on building our own lists of probates and absentee code violations. The results are exactly to expectation in our market. Helping people who not enough people market to, and having no bid wars or competition fighting for the leads. Send me a direct message to inquire more.

  • Specialist · Sibley, LA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 190 votes
    9y

    Keep up the good @Ryan Lilly ...and plus what type of marketing do you guys implement to bring in leads? 

  • Investor · Reading, PA · Member since 2015 · 102 posts · 119 votes
    9y

    We have had great responses using a targeted absentee owner list via listsource.com Also code violations, evictions, and a simple scan of craigslist to inquire on for rent ads to see if people want to sell instead of rent. A landlord is never more motivated then when they have a vacancy. 

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 45 posts · 23 votes
    9y

    @Antonio Coleman

    Hey man @Ryan Lilly and I use a direct mail with a good brand and 4-7 hits.
    We just started experimenting outside of the box and plan to team up with some very clever guys who employ skip traces, voicemail blasts, and cold calls funneled into a last screening.
    I am a fan of your work man, what is your basic system of funneling. Wish I had the expertise to do your kind of marketing.

  • Specialist · Sibley, LA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 190 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed I don't have a basic system for funneling leads because I pretty use it all. I'm a big fan of online marketing from having a website and use it for the following...

    Social Media

    Email Marketing 

    Networking Locally

    PPC

    SEO

    Using all these formulas together build leads, and this allows me to always stay in front of my marketing. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.