Looking for Investor friendly lawyer - Tucson AZ.

Looking for Investor friendly lawyer - Tucson AZ.

Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 14 votes

Hello boys & girls,

I looking for few recommendation for a investor friendly lawyer. 

Someone that works with investors and understand the investor "state of mind".

One that know how to close deals by been creative and experienced and not blocking them.

Motivated and passionate about  what he/she does.

Willing to work with foreigners investors (I'm from Israel)

preferred if he / she is a lawyer and notary.

Thanks.

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2015 · 209 posts · 79 votes
    9y

    @Tomer Kalimi Tomer, I know  real estate attorney in Tucson, but I can not post here. Try to to send me an email if you can.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.