Where do you advertise commercial spaces for lease?

Where do you advertise commercial spaces for lease?

Real Estate Broker · Manchester, NH · Member since 2014 · 630 posts · 420 votes

Hello everyone!  I represent a client with a variety of properties under management.  Most of these are large apartment buildings, but some of them are mixed use buildings with some small retail/office space available (think 1000 square feet or less).  Bigger spaces are easier to lease because I can afford to invest money into marketing or split a fee with a broker representing a tenant... however as these are a variety of small office and retail spaces, I'm looking for low-cost advertising solutions.  

I've already put ads up on Craigslist and Loopnet, but how else does everyone market these spaces for lease and not break the bank?

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
27 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 32 votes
    9y

    I have similar question; I'm looking to lease out 9 to 10, 500-800 sq ft offices.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.