Recommendations for a property management company in Indy

Recommendations for a property management company in Indy

Investor · Westfield, MA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I own two properties in Indianapolis and looking for a property management company to oversee them. Thank you.

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2009 · 128 posts · 35 votes
    8y

    Hey Nicholas, I work with a number of property management companies, I provide turnkey properties to out of state buyers.  I recommend Michael Thompson - https://www.evermarkpg.com.

  • Wholesaler · Noblesville, IN · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    Hi Nicholas, 

    I have started using Chad from A Step Ahead Management out of Carmel. astephome.com. He has been very good and plan on using his company exclusively. However, he only does single family homes. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.