Auto Posting on Craigslsit?

Auto Posting on Craigslsit?

Real Estate Investor · Frisco, TX, TX · Member since 2010 · 388 posts · 138 votes

I know that software exists that would auto post for you on CL. Has anyone ever used one? Did it work? Would you recommend it?

0Reply
39 views

Most Popular Reply

Virtual Assistant · bronx, NY · Member since 2010 · 25 posts · 2 votes
15y

Actually there are alot of auto posters for craigslist, but there are many other factors that need to be addressed as well. We all know that it is easier to get ghosted, and or banned from craigslist but harder to make our posts stick and run live. Using an auto poster is an advantageous tool, however you must be able to change/rotate your ip address, create multiple verified email accounts to make the overall usage of this tool effective.
Thanks
Kishap

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · CA · Member since 2009 · 138 posts · 19 votes
    16y

    I have never used software to autpost but there are services that will do this for you. (I have a friend who uses them because he does bankruptcy filings.)

  • Real Estate Investor · Vicksburg, MI · Member since 2009 · 129 posts · 36 votes
    16y

    I think its reozom or vflyer, I'm sure about any restrictions. Once you have the hyperlink its easy anyway. Herbster

  • Real Estate Investor · Tampa Bay, FL · Member since 2009 · 180 posts · 17 votes
    16y

    I fooled around with a few auto posters. They are constantly having a back and forth battle with CL admins implementing security measures that can be quite annoying. Eventually I would end up with banned accounts, or even worse a "ghosted" account where I thought I was posting but it wasn't really going on the site.

  • Real Estate Investor · Frisco, TX, TX · Member since 2010 · 388 posts · 138 votes
    16y

    Thanks for the replies guys. I found out there is really no auto poster for craigslist for the reasons above. I will continue posting manually.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Orange County, CA · Member since 2009 · 289 posts · 95 votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Ali Samana:
    Thanks for the replies guys. I found out there is really no auto poster for craigslist for the reasons above. I will continue posting manually.


    I have never seen an auto poster work consistently. I know that there are services that will post for you in different areas for a fee. Or maybe hire an out of the country virtual assistant? I have seen ads on odesk.com and other VA sites looking for craigslist posters.
  • Irvine, CA · Member since 2010 · 28 posts · 12 votes
    16y

    As people have already mentioned, there are not any reliable automated tools for posting on craigslist. CL has a strict policy against it and they are always implementing ways to block and removing users who violate the policy.

    There are services abound that you can pay to post for you, but I'm not sure how well they follow through.

    You could also roll your own solution :)

  • Altus, OK · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 690 votes
    16y

    I've use a couple and they suck don't waste your time unless you got multiple accounts with PVA's.

  • Real Estate Investor · Port St Lucie, FL · Member since 2009 · 41 posts · 11 votes
    15y

    I tried some of the folks of this task. They wanted $1 per ad, paid outside of the system (red flag), with no guarantee that they'd not be ghosted.

    I would still have to generate all the ads, tell them which cities to post them in and so on.

    I didn't find it worth it yet to outsource it for real estate deals for advertising. . . .

    Maybe it'll be worth it when I have individual properties for sale. . .

  • Virtual Assistant · bronx, NY · Member since 2010 · 25 posts · 2 votes
    15y

    Actually there are alot of auto posters for craigslist, but there are many other factors that need to be addressed as well. We all know that it is easier to get ghosted, and or banned from craigslist but harder to make our posts stick and run live. Using an auto poster is an advantageous tool, however you must be able to change/rotate your ip address, create multiple verified email accounts to make the overall usage of this tool effective.
    Thanks
    Kishap

  • OR · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 845 votes
    15y

    Since it takes no more than a minute to re-post, I can't see any advantage in not doing it myself.

    Craigslist will re-post the entire ad for you if you have an account. You simply need to re-post the photos. If you have the photos in a separate folder, it is very quick to do.

    Since I have to re-post the photos, I keep a few extra and change the photos when I re-post.

    The only problem with the whole thing is trying to figure out what the heck their disguised letters are.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.