Looking for motivated sellers with Conventional Mortgages?

Looking for motivated sellers with Conventional Mortgages?

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello all! I am specifically looking for a source that will allow me to pull a list of motivated sellers with conventional mortgages. I've done some research on other sites like listsource but I haven't come up with anything. Any help would be appreciated.

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    8y
    Why conventional mtgs? Most sources will only indicate if there is a mtg. Identifying a conventional mtg requires actually looking at the mtg.
  • Specialist · Branford, CT · Member since 2018 · 222 posts · 121 votes
    8y

    @errin batty I have the same question as @wayne Brooks.  Why are you interested in "conventional"

    In some parts of the country, these are the loan types available:

    Construction
    FHA
    Conventional
    VA 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.