Beginner having trouble with real estate lingo looking for advice

Beginner having trouble with real estate lingo looking for advice

Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 2 votes

Hello! I’m new to real estate, and I’m having trouble learning the lingo. If somebody could explain some common terms in real estate or point me in the direction of where I could learn more about real estate terms I would greatly appreciate it!

0Reply
24 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2017 · 259 posts · 293 votes
    8y

    @Daniel A Blecha welcome to the forums. Regardless of what you're learning, everything takes time. Keep reading the forums and do quick google searches of some of the terms that you don't know. Then head back to the forums to reinforce some of the terminology. You'll get it. It just takes time.

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 453 posts · 254 votes
    8y

    @Daniel A Blecha I would read the ABC’s of Real Estate Investong by Ken McElroy or just begin digging through the BP blog. You can use the search feature to help with it. 

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 453 posts · 254 votes
    8y

    @Daniel A Blecha What terms are you having trouble with?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.