Someone built property over a tax deed land I received

Someone built property over a tax deed land I received

Wholesaler · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 7 votes

someone built land over a tax deed I received through the state what are my options 

0Reply
5 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 75 posts · 31 votes
    8y

    This reminds me of the movie “The founder” ... I think you can charge them rent. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 75 posts · 31 votes
    8y

    however I’m no expert. In fact i know nothing. 

  • Wholesaler · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    thanks michael

  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    8y

    Are you still in any redemption period?

    Did they pull permits?

    What did they build?

    Are you Sure it’s your property? Sometimes legal descriptions in sales can be confusing verses actual addresses.

    Do you know who it is? Have you talked to them?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.