Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 78 votes
7y
Hi Zach,
You can either cold call lists that you purchase or leads that are generated through D4D (if you can find a property scout/bird dog situation), hire someone to place signs for you. I've paid $1.10/sign to have someone put them out before and they were great. I used SimpleCrew to keep track of where the signs were. Just make sure that you are staying out of legal trouble with the signs :)
A free and easy option is to market via Craigslist, or even BackPages too, by making ads stating that you are looking for distressed houses.
Pay someone place business cards, door hangers, etc around the area you're looking.
I just moved from FL back to NJ. I really want to market to people in FL still because I know that market very well.
Anyone know how I can market in FL without using mail?
I was thinking of paying someone to go around and place bandit signs for me but I’m not sure I can trust someone.
I'd work on digital strategies like Facebook since you can still target your desired areas effectively without "boots on the ground" like bandits. Then once you start getting leads, follow up is the same from anywhere with a phone and computer!