Connecting with Out of State Wholesalers

Connecting with Out of State Wholesalers

Rental Property Investor · San Clemente, CA · Member since 2019 · 160 posts · 34 votes

Hi everyone! Newbie real estate investor here excited to learn and contribute where I can!

I'm looking to connect with Wholesalers outside of my home state as a cash buyer. I've started "Long-Distance Real Estaye Investing by David Greene" which may provide some insight but was hoping for some updated, additional tried and true strategies.

One of my mentors suggested posting an ad on Craigslist but the "complete stranger" component of that freaks me out a bit.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you!

1Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Clemente, CA · Member since 2019 · 160 posts · 34 votes
    7y

    @Lexi Teifke thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.