Looking for advice/mentor in flipping in the Chicagoland area

Looking for advice/mentor in flipping in the Chicagoland area

Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I’m just starting out with real estate investing and am looking to network with people to get advice and possibly a mentor through my first few flips. I have been consistently researching and looking for deals but would feel more comfortable working with someone who is experienced rather than jumping in myself with no experience at all.

0Reply
18 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Waipahu, HI · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 56 votes
    7y

    Ashley,

    I can help you get started on the funding side. I am not a Broker but a Lender with over 30 Funding Options. I have Unlimited Private Money/Hard Money. I also have 0% Business Lines Of Credit up to $200K which is popular with real estate investors to help them get the money for down payment or Rehab. Let me know if I can help. You can visit our site and get a Free Consult - www.prestigebfs.com

  • Developer · Charlottesville, VA · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    @Ashley Matejewski I would be happy to discuss this with you. I work with people all over the country. Shoot me an email and let’s set up a time to chat.

  • Real Estate Agent · Forest Park, IL · Member since 2014 · 255 posts · 141 votes
    7y

    Feel free to reach out for specific area market data / trends or a price opinion.

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 77 posts · 36 votes
    7y

    @Anthony Morgan I'd like to connect. I teach full time & flip on the side. I've flipped 4 houses and purchased a 5 flat in the last 5 years. I'm under contract on a single family home for myself and another 2 flat in my fiance's name. I have relied heavily on conventional lending, but am ready to venture away from that now.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.