What questions do you ask?

What questions do you ask?

Investor · South East Texas · Member since 2019 · 65 posts · 11 votes

Hey guys!

I am just getting started in investing and trying to look for my first house to buy. I found some great potential houses for me but I was wondering when you call the owner what questions do y'all ask? Is there like a certain set of questions you go through?

0Reply
55 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Hartford, CT · Member since 2018 · 81 posts · 73 votes
7y

@Jerryll Noorden

Poor guy, @Christian Walker, tried to ask a normal question and got all this...

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · South East Texas · Member since 2019 · 65 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    @Shaun James

    Thank you Shaun! This is the first real answer I got from this post!! And I like that idea of sending the letter before the call so you have some proof instead of just calling out of the blue!

  • Long Island NY · Member since 2019 · 133 posts · 104 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Christian Walker:

    @Shaun James

    Thank you Shaun! This is the first real answer I got from this post!! And I like that idea of sending the letter before the call so you have some proof instead of just calling out of the blue!

    Any time man. Keep pushing. Just remember one thing. And to be honest as a former stockbroker, this is how I made my first $100k on my second deal ever within 8 minutes on the phone. Never even met the dude. "Every NO is one step closer to a Yes" -- Basically NO is a factor to be expected, just don't give up. Keep pushing. 

  • Ian WalshBusiness Member
    Lender · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    How does my offer for xyz sound?

  • Contractor · College Station, TX · Member since 2017 · 61 posts · 49 votes
    7y
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Craig Tripp:

     I was wondering when anyone would correct me on that. You are absolutely correct!!

    I use the term depending on how potent I smell that specific day!!

    :)

    Thanks for the compliment friend!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.