How accurate are public delinquent tax records?

How accurate are public delinquent tax records?

New to Real Estate · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 2 votes

I’ve recently developed a method for finding properties with delinquent taxes through my county’s online parcel search. My county has been no help when it comes to obtaining a delinquent tax list in person so I’m trying to make one on my own. The only thing is that I’m not sure how accurate the information is. Has anyone had success pulling their own delinquent tax list online or through any method other than visiting their county?

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Greenville, SC · Member since 2014 · 149 posts · 67 votes
    7y

    The county is the original source. If county is wrong so is every other source

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.