Real Estate Agent · Beckley, WV · Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 42 votes
What’s going on BiggerPockets Family ! I’m currently shadowing a realtor who has just picked up a 2 million dollar listing and I’m wondering how I can help with the marketing. I’m looking for the BIG GUNS lol. This is unusual in our area and the regular social media marketing IMO won’t cut it. It’s 13 acres ( priced at 225k per acre) of great real estate near the Highway. He’s going to get a drone videographer to get some footage. I was wondering what other potential marketing opportunities or websites that we could utilize to get this sold. I would love to hear what you guys think and thanks in advance!
Hey guys, just a general question: if i am not limited with regards to the WHERE to invest or how - Any recommendations to tools i can use to research or find good locations around the country for long term investment?