Rental Property Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2010 · 476 posts · 305 votes
I'm looking for a good system to track our realty leads: both buyers and sellers. I need something that will put them into a follow up with tasks that will email, Send letters, tasks to call lead,, etc. i'm looking for a user friendly system. I just started top producer today and i'm not very happy with it. It's very complicated.
Rental Property Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2010 · 476 posts · 305 votes
14y
Joshua Dorkin Thanks Joshua. I don't think these systems will work. I need an online system as well as something I can assign my team members on tasks for follow up. It going to be a system that a team of realtors would use to track their leads and closings. It looks like the top producer site isn't going to work for us. I am using InfusionSoft right now and that is very complicated. I use Short Sale Commander to process my short sales and it is very user friendly. I'm looking for something similar to that that has a CRM built in.
Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 431 posts · 106 votes
14y
It's not realtor specific but I like highrise. Pretty simple to use and there are tons of other SaaS products that can integrate with it. Highrisehq.com
Rental Property Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2010 · 476 posts · 305 votes
14y
I spoke to the president of short sale commander today and they are switching to realty commander. They are going to implement a crm with the software. It will be released in a few months. I'm very happy with short sale commander and can't wait for the upgrade. Its very user friendly.
Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
14y
I know this is a change of subject, but this group seems to be experienced in marketing, so... When it comes to marketing do you do both email marketing campaigns AND direct mail, or strictly direct mail. Why?
We relocated to a new area, having come from a smaller city where we were very well established, but was hit extremely hard by the crash. We now need to start finding investors/buyers for projects we are planning. We mostly develop new (SFR, and small commercial office condo projects which are sold to owner/users or investors (we handle lease up for investors if necessary).
I'm just curious with your experience, which marketing has been most effective for you. You are marketing to property owners, we need to market to investors/buyers, however results should be comparable for both. Plus any other input is appreciated!
Rental Property Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2010 · 476 posts · 305 votes
14y
We do direct mail marketing. If we get a lead in and they aren't motivated to sell we stay in contact with them by email, mail, and phone call follow ups. Once they call they will usually give out their email.
Rehabber · Mount Holly, NJ · Member since 2012 · 50 posts · 1 vote
14y
Monica Breckenridge there is a company that I think has what your looking for. They are called realprospect.com I have never tried them before, but I have heard good things. If you decide to try it out, let me know what you think.
Rehabber · Mount Holly, NJ · Member since 2012 · 50 posts · 1 vote
14y
Monica Breckenridge Despite my previous reply, I would look into FBFlow/ Open Road. It is seriously amazing software. You get a one month free trial. If you do try it let me know how you like it, but it sounds like exactly what you are looking for.
Investor · Hayward, CA · Member since 2010 · 43 posts · 7 votes
14y
I really enjoy SalesForce. They have a lot of plugins & addon programs that help, and you can easily track leads, assign tasks, & have a history of your contact information.
Developer · Andover, MA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 489 votes
13y
Monica Breckenridge Did you find a new software? Are you using the software to produce your direct mail as well? I've been looking for a cloud based program that can do something similar (manage direct mail campaign/crm/organization) and haven't found anything that is reasonably priced.
Bird-dogger · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2011 · 17 posts · 9 votes
13y
Monica Breckenridge
I'm going to tell you something that a lot of people may start throwing things at me for. But I would tell you to do exactly what you are doing in researching "canned" crm applications. But I would also tell you, that I crms are pretty lousy in general, and it seems that even the most popular applications fall short for many people most of the time.
If I were in your shoes, I would definatly make myself aware of what was out there, and then ask myself if the cost was worth learning to "play in someone else's playground".
Then I would tell you to explore the possibility of developing your own. To some this is a daunting task. But there are many nerds out there, who develop custom crm apps every day. I've designed my own apps using programs like filemaker (before you laugh at that, remember companies like walmart and itunes are using filemaker).
But seriously. Wouldn't it be nice having a crm that did things the way you do things, that costs less, and doesn't require you to jump through a bunch of hoops?
Zoho CRM seems to have the most features for the best price. I have used it for a couple years and it can basically automate every part of the sales process.
Regardless, CRM systems are complicated by their very nature - so expect somewhat of a learning curve. Either spend the time learning how to make the most of it or hire an IT person to setup and manage it.
Ahmedabad, Gujarat · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
9y
There is many real estate CRM software available in a market. I think Propertybase, Bitrix24 and DaeBuild. This three CRM is best for any real estate agents. If you want to check best real estate CRM software at SoftwareSuggest.com. They provide software comparison, demo, price quotes, features and more.