Marketing and Organizing REI biz

Marketing and Organizing REI biz

Residential Lender · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2010 · 8 posts · 0 votes

Hello,

I'm getting started with wholesaling and with a full time job, children, grandchildren, etc., I am way to busy to work hard, I must work smart. I have already gotten some experience speaking with sellers and working with some local Bird Dogs but I need to really ramp up on the leads that I get I am trying to decide how best to acquire good leads and how best to do my marketing and mail merges and keep track of my business. I must be very organized because I have way too much on my plate not to be. I am aware of and have tried several companies like Click2mail, Realeflow, FreedomSoft and Melissa Data. I am looking into Profit Grabber now to see if it offers more than the others. Can anyone give me any feedback on Profit Grabber and what the difference is in this software verses the other companies? Also, are there good pre-foreclosure lead sites and does anyone mind recommending any?

I really appreciate any responses! I like this site very much and I hope to be able to become a contributor someday. I'm very tech challenged so if anyone can offer suggestions on how to best use this site or how to learn it please let me know.

Again, thanks!

Ariel

0Reply
28 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Lender · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2010 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    OK, so no one wants to comment, or perhaps I've asked the question poorly, or asked a poor question. I'm new to this forum stuff. Better luck next time I guess!

  • Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    14y
  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    14y

    Do you need more leads or better leads?

    I am not familiar with Profit grabber and I am not familiar with any pre-foreclosure sites.

    It sounds like you want some kind of automated system for investing. If you are using the same; software, system, or sites, that other investors are using you will have more competition. I personally avoid the very things you are looking for.

    I remember a foreclosure lead company in my area. I wasn't the least bit interested because it mean I would be getting the same leads everyone else was.

    Of course you need to make the best use of your limited time but I am not sure prepackaged leads or software is the best way to do that. You might consider and assistant, partner or even a virtual assistant. I have used sites like Elance or Odesk to hire temp workers in India to help me develop leads.

    Good Luck - Ned

  • Residential Lender · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2010 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    Steve, Thanks for the links, I will definitely check those out!

  • Residential Lender · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2010 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    Ned, I see what you're saying about the lead sites. Mostly I just want a way to keep my leads and marketing organized and automate my mailings a bit. I find myself taking way too long to figure out how to do things. I have been interviewing for a VA at Odesk to help with some things. Thanks for your suggestions and ideas.

  • Real Estate Developer · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2013 · 70 posts · 37 votes
    12y

    Here is a nice app from Google, that is completely free. If youre just starting out you should consider trying out free services that are sufficient for your needs. As your business grows, you can always upgrade to help you scale.

    https://www.google.com/enterprise/marketplace/viewListing?productListingId=3956+15797827514936543044&pli=1

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.