REI Blackbook vs Lead Propeller vs Investor Carrot

REI Blackbook vs Lead Propeller vs Investor Carrot

Real Estate Agent · Maryland Heights, MO · Member since 2013 · 36 posts · 10 votes

All make similar claims about how well their websites perform. Who's used/using these providers and what's your experience in terms of lead generation? Do they generate a decent amount of seller leads on their own, or are you having to spend more money advertising to drive traffic to the websites?

0Reply
49 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    Just check this out: https://carrot.com/blog/carrot-tech-stack-performance/

    Do a search for the best keywords to rank for, and see which sites take the lead.

    Also:

    These sites all all just tools. The better the tool, the higher quality of the work potentially right? It is you that need to do the work.

    If you think by just buying the best of the best websites, you will make it big, you are obviously mistaken.

    My website looks nothing like a carrot site. I put in the work and I am crushing it. I am sure I would crush it no matter which website I choose, but why start off with a crappy hammer to build your house. Get a 4000 horsepower nail gun and destroy that thing!

    It boils down to this... YOU need to turn what ever you are building into a better final product than your competition, regardless which tool you use.

    I would pick carrot, simply because I have done my research and collected data and it works for me. If you collect your own data you may discover lead prop is better for you.. then go for it. Don't just rely on peoples answers for something like this. Do your research and justify your choice.

    Good luck man. It is awesome you take this step seriously. This is a crucially important step so make the right choice!

  • Real Estate Agent · Maryland Heights, MO · Member since 2013 · 36 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    @Jerryll Noorden, thanks for the response. Doing my research is currently what I'm doing. My research led me to these 3 tools. I value the opinions of the people in the trenches as part of that research, and the folks here on BP usually offer great insight. I've read several of your posts and replies to posts and hold your opinion in high regard. You answered one of my questions in that the out of the box product will require additional work. I'll check out the link you provided. Thanks again!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Sean White:

    @Jerryll Noorden, thanks for the response. Doing my research is currently what I'm doing. My research led me to these 3 tools. I value the opinions of the people in the trenches as part of that research, and the folks here on BP usually offer great insight. I've read several of your posts and replies to posts and hold your opinion in high regard. You answered one of my questions in that the out of the box product will require additional work. I'll check out the link you provided. Thanks again!

     Awesome dude. Yeah check it out, make your educated choice, and write me here again. I shall tell you the steps to take to get it all going and running smoothly that will give you an advantage over your competition from the start!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.