Rental Property Investor · Chicago · Member since 2018 · 613 posts · 1k+ votes
6y
Hi @NaDean Bowles - we recently moved to a dialer so my VA in the Philippines is now using the built in line from CallTools. Before that we were using Skype. Admittedly CallTools has probably had more drops than Skype, but we are also do a much higher volume. UI also took some getting used to as well.
I glanced at Twilio but it seemed to be more geared towards enterprise clients who needed to customize to specific solution. I was just looking for a straight dialer that can also be a simple CRM.
Rental Property Investor · Chicago · Member since 2018 · 613 posts · 1k+ votes
6y
@NaDean Bowles Yes you can purchase a line through Skype, I think it was $10-15/M (from memory). You can check out your specific cost on their support page. I'd link to it but don't want the post to be taken down for advertising :)
Rental Property Investor · Chicago · Member since 2018 · 613 posts · 1k+ votes
6y
@NaDean Bowles - the two main services I use are Upwork and onlinesjobs.ph and both have built-in pay systems. I also have a VA outside of those systems that I occasionally use to scrub data, and I pay her directly through Remitly.
Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
6y
@NaDean Bowles I found my VA and others via Upwork so I paid them via Upwork. I liked Upwork because it tracked their time working and gave an easier middle person for payments.
Lender · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2011 · 17 posts · 5 votes
6y
@NaDean Bowles we use 8x8 which is about $20 per month. Quality is good. We used google voice but eventually got flagged/shut down for too many calls. We’ve used upwork for one off jobs and MyOutDesk.com for 100% vetted full time people.