Sample Letter For Tax Deed Sale To Owners?

Sample Letter For Tax Deed Sale To Owners?

Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes

I have gotten interested in buying at tax deed sales. I have tried a few mailouts and understand that generally mailouts have a low response rate. Does anyone have one they could share? I do know that having just the right words can certainly increase chances of being contacted by someone that might be losing their property. Thanks!

0Reply
30 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 268 votes
    13y

    press the same points as usual - quick close, fair offer etc. You might want to emphasize the property is going to be lost if not redeemed/sold before certain date.

    best of luck

  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    13y

    Thanks George. I have been debating on whether stating I am an investor...or omit that and just state I have an interest in buying the property pre-tax deed sale.

    Thanks!

  • Greentown, IN · Member since 2012 · 140 posts · 18 votes
    13y

    You could try wording it both ways and see which gives you a better response. Chances are that your knowing the details of the tax deed sale is going to give them the idea that you are an investor of some kind anyway.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.