Suburbs to invest Near Dallas

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 146 posts · 148 votes
5y

Hey Noam. I think 90% of land goes for more than 100k in and around Dallas. I don't know of any suburb you can get into with 100k for the land alone. Maybe you don't know what ARV is or maybe you didn't mean to put ARV. Either way I hope you find it!

Good luck! 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 146 posts · 148 votes
    5y

    Hey Noam. I think 90% of land goes for more than 100k in and around Dallas. I don't know of any suburb you can get into with 100k for the land alone. Maybe you don't know what ARV is or maybe you didn't mean to put ARV. Either way I hope you find it!

    Good luck! 

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Alex Grosvenor

    Hi

    In Grayson county I can buy 2room 1bath 100k arv?

  • Realtor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 146 posts · 148 votes
    5y

    Are you looking for it as an investment?

    Because yes in Denison there are very little houses for under 100k. You can buy one but you wouldn't make any money because they would cost more to fix than they are worth. And even then I wouldn't say 100k ARV. I would say the house would be worth a little more than that after you fixed it.

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Alex Grosvenor

    If I submit low bids the numbers will work out with

    the renovation?

    Are there other neighborhoods you recommend?

  • Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    I have about 15 rental properties in Sherman and Denison, all fully rehabbed, and 3 of them have current values under 100k. It can be done. Lots have gone way up in value but are still only about $10k for the standard lots of 0.17 acres or so. 

  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    There is a guy in the DFW area who specializes in distressed properties and sends me flyers on a regular basis that are under or near $100K but need plenty of cleanup and repairs. If this interests you, I can dig a recent one up and forward it to you. There is no fee to get the flyers. 

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Pete Tredwell

    Hi Pete thank you for the answer

    I sent you an inbox message

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @John Curry

    Hi thanks, I'm appreciating if you send me

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.