Best Places to List Your Condo for Rent

Best Places to List Your Condo for Rent

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone, 

I am a new landlord and homeowner wondering what the best websites or apps to list your condo for rent are? I am looking for sites that are safe, easy to operate, and generate leads. Thanks!  

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Hayward, CA · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 3 votes
5y

@Silas Shah Here are things you can do :

Post a rental ad on Craigslist for free,

Post a Zillow rental ad at $10 per week,

Post a rental ad on Facebook market place.

Post a "For Rent " sign board at your property.

Hope this helps.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    I have my properties listed on Apartments.com but the best conversion was definitely on FB. I would say that is important to recognize who is your renter and then choose a platform according to that selecton. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2020 · 53 posts · 51 votes
    5y

    Hi Silas! Congrats on becoming a new landlord!

    I, by far have had my best conversion rate by listing on Zillow. Craigslist has been a nightmare for me with tons of scammers. Facebook has gotten me lots of inquiries, but they mostly are  "hi, is this still available" and have not turned into actual renters. Apartments.com has given me minimal inquiries, but the ones I have gotten have been legitimate.  I also like the feature through Zillow where a renter can apply to multiple properties for one cost..which to me seems like a fair thing to offer renters when they are eventually paying for other people (hopefully my) mortgage plus some. Hope that helps!

  • Rental Property Investor · Hayward, CA · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Silas Shah Here are things you can do :

    Post a rental ad on Craigslist for free,

    Post a Zillow rental ad at $10 per week,

    Post a rental ad on Facebook market place.

    Post a "For Rent " sign board at your property.

    Hope this helps.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.