Filling vacancy's in Memphis Tennessee

Filling vacancy's in Memphis Tennessee

Tzvi BalsamPro Member
Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 226 posts · 45 votes

I recently bought a few multi family properties in Memphis Tennessee and I am having somewhat of a challenging time driving traffic for rentals,

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,


What we tried 

Facebook Market place

Zillow 

Was wondering if there are brokers that do rentals in those neighborhoods,


I have 40 Apartments to fill I am desperate.  

0Reply
15 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hey Tzvi, What type of clientele are you looking for? 

  • Tzvi BalsamPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 226 posts · 45 votes
    4y

    I am looking for anything decent including section 8 

  • Caleb ParrPro Member
    Realtor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 27 votes
    4y

    Hello Tzvi- DM Sent

  • Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN. · Member since 2018 · 175 posts · 101 votes
    4y

    Hi

    I don't manage property and I don't handle leasing.  I am simply third party.  I am happy to make some recommendations.  I am based in Memphis...these should be rented out very quickly.  Shouldn't be difficult at all.

  • Tzvi BalsamPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 226 posts · 45 votes
    4y

    I am listening, 

  • Real Estate Broker · Memphis, TN · Member since 2020 · 202 posts · 203 votes
    4y

    Hey Tzvi, Lubin Property Management has done a great job with my Section 8 rental. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.