Building out of State team in Jacksonville

Building out of State team in Jacksonville

Investor · Fresno, CA · Member since 2019 · 45 posts · 19 votes

Hello BiggerPockets,

I am in the process of purchasing a duplex in Jacksonville, which I intend to self-manage. I was looking to see if anyone had a good recommendation on a knowledgeable and trustworthy handyman. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. The duplex is located in the Riverside area.

Thanks!

Ryan 

0Reply
31 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 42 votes
    4y

    Hi Ryan,
    Any specific jobs in mind? Just asking because the quality of work really varies down here. Been living in Jacksonville for under a year and I've had a hard time myself holding onto specific ones. I use a couple of handymen, but it really comes down to the task at hand. Considering it's in Riverside, you definitely want it done right the first time. In other neighborhoods, you can roll the dice.

  • Investor · Fresno, CA · Member since 2019 · 45 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    @Andres Rodriguez I don't have any repairs needed yet, but I would like to just gather the general contacts so I can provide those names to the future tenants to prevent any delays getting work done. I am thinking the main areas I would use them is basic electrical or plumbing matters, maybe appliance maintenance, etc.

  • Wholesaler · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 42 votes
    4y

    @Ryan Pritchard I'll DM you some contacts.

  • New to Real Estate · Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Andres Rodriguez - Can you please PM me the contacts as well. Thanks. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    @Andres Rodriguez can you please DM the contacts to me as well

  • Wholesaler · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 42 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Murali M.:

    @Andres Rodriguez - Can you please PM me the contacts as well. Thanks. 


     Sure thing...DM sent.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.