How to start RUBS on my Los Angeles fourplex

How to start RUBS on my Los Angeles fourplex

Member since 2009 · 16 posts · 0 votes

4 Plex in Los Angeles City, which is part of LARSO rent control.

I have a vacancy in one of the unit - can i start with implementing RUBS with just one unit. Am hoping that eventually with turnover i can some day get to all 4 units on RUBS - given the high cost of water, and no ability to increase rent for almost 2 years now. 

1. Any RUBS providers that you recommend? How much do they cost?

2. Can I implement it myself?

3. Any general ideas/feedback/lessons learnt from this experienced gang here - on how to approach it?

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2019 · 40 posts · 41 votes
    4y

    I'm in for an answer on this one as well (although different state for my rental properties - OH for most of them - so I'm sure local requirements/restrictions vary slightly), since we've been wanting to research and implement RUBS on our own small multifamily properties.

    Would love to hear what the experts have to say on this one!

    Cheers,
    Dean

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.