Property Managers Asheville and surrounding areas

Property Managers Asheville and surrounding areas

Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 10 votes

Hi!

Looking for property managers in the Asheville/surrounding areas. Any recommendations?

Thanks everyone!

0Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2020 · 463 posts · 507 votes
4y

Hi @Raj Shah. I can attest that @Matt Payne is one of the best in the business. 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2020 · 463 posts · 507 votes
    4y

    Hi @Raj Shah. For STR or LTR?

  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    for long term rental

  • Real Estate Agent · Asheville NC · Member since 2019 · 69 posts · 54 votes
    4y

    https://www.ironcreek.org/

    Speak with Cory, honest and upfront. 

    Let me know if I can help with anything else.

  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    Thank you so much! I will definitely let you know. If this goes well, I may speak to you about purchasing more investment properties in the Asheville and surrounding areas. 

    Thanks again!

  • Real Estate Agent · Asheville NC · Member since 2019 · 69 posts · 54 votes
    4y

    Don't be shy!

    Best,

    Matt

  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    Sound good thanks!

  • Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2020 · 463 posts · 507 votes
    4y

    Hi @Raj Shah. I can attest that @Matt Payne is one of the best in the business. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.